Malcolm 2.0 A great free 3D animation character rig from AnimSchool. it is one of the most popular free 3D character rig for animators. Rig released with Tons of new updates like wardrobe and hairstyle options to Character, giving him all new geometry to support all kinds of configurations. Even bare feet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YKuj6qjAM
Learn how to use AnimSchool’s Malcolm 2.0 Character Rig
Malcolm has been an industry icon for years in all most popular free 3D character in the world.rig has been used for school assignments, to win awards, short films, and even commercial projects.
What you can & can’t do
- You can use
- the character rigs and/or AnimSchool Picker for most any educational or commercial purpose, except,
- You CAN modify Malcolm in any way.
- If you want to offer a modification of Malcolm to others (for example, a different outfit,etc.), you have to send it to us for distribution.
- Use Malcolm for your demo reel or animation contest.
- You have to attribute each time you use Malcolm in the credits or on screen during a presentation: “Malcolm character courtesy of AnimSchool.com”
- can’t give Malcolm or the AnimSchool Picker plug-in to others, including modified versions or parts. (Does not include Synoptics/Picker files. Users may edit and distribute those separately as desired.)
- Malcolm for any content which is is pornographic, sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, or excessively violent, promotes or condones illegal activities, or incites hate or violence against an ethnic, religious, or protected group.
- Malcolm or any modification of Malcolm or the AnimSchool Picker for assignments at another online school or classes/workshop, or online component of a traditional, in-person school, or in any way in conjunction with that school/class/workshop, including contests.
- The AnimSchool Picker with characters from, or associated with, another online school or classes/workshop, or online component of a traditional, in-person school.