animate the force
3D Modeler and Texturing Artists will produce photorealistic models from scratch from reference images and see them through the modeling pipeline from start to finish.
This is permanent job opening, this position requiring periodic overtime.
Please e-mail bhavesh[at]aswaforce.com with your resume, demo reel with breakdowns, and upcoming availability, with subject line Modeller with your name, as in: Modeller – Rahul Patel.
We thank all candidates in advance for applying but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
1. 1 – 3 years Modelling experience, Freshers can apply.
2. Knowledge of one or more high-end 3D software packages such as Maya or 3ds Max.
3. Good knowledge of polygonal modeling.
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
5. Excellent team player.
6. Excellent file management skills.
7. Good communication skills.
1. Create models (characters, sets and props) as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Complete assigned modeling and texturing tasks in a timely manner.
3. Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
4. Sure all working files are efficiently organized.
5. Follow Supervisor directions, ensuring models created are accurate and effective.
6. Create and modify models by following the creative direction of the production.
7. Interact with production team in a positive manner and take direction and criticism in good humour.
8. Report technical problems and potential problems to Supervisors in a timely fashion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org